3 Essential Apps for your Shopify Website
March 31, 2017
March 31, 2017
By now you should know your website should be on Shopify!
We’ve been saying it for a couple of years now, and it’s finally taking off. Shopify’s ability to so fluently integrate with social media platforms like Facebook & Instagram makes it the only option for anyone selling products. We’re considering moving over soon, just because we love it so much!
3 apps you should have installed:
- Mailchimp Integration
“The Growth Engine for Ecommerce – All-in-One Advertising and Analytics Platform
Vantage is the leader in helping retailers turn data into insight and action.
The Vantage platform automatically analyzes ecommerce data, generates insight and builds sophisticated prospecting and retargeting campaigns that test hundreds of versions of ads to discover the most effective creative and copy.”
- Connect your Shopify store with your MailChimp account (for free).
- Automatically add customers and their purchase data to MailChimp.
- Create targeted abandoned cart, email marketing, win-back, and post-purchase email campaigns based on buying behavior.
- Your All-in-One Marketing Dashboard.
- All Conversio tools are intelligent, integrated and automated. Sell More. Do Less.
- Start using our famous supercharged email receipts for free today.
Not on Shopify yet?
If your’e not on Shopify yet but want all of these features, our Friend Jag over at Social Inspire Ltd has agreed an incredibly discounted price to make Shopify websites for anyone we send over to him. We work on a lot of projects with Jag and it works great, he can get your website set up so that it’s ready for real customers to come a hit the buy button! It’s as simple as that! Just get in touch and we can arrange for you to speak with him.