Updates to Ads Manager include:
- Simplified navigation features
- Cleaner design
- New campaign management experience
If you have access to the new interface you’ll see a new navigation bar, which offers you more space to manage ads.
The new navigation bar also highlights tools that offer more insight into ad performance and reporting, which is supposed to help you with improving the performance of your ads. Facebook is updating the campaign creation experience with a new copy and paste functionality, said to offer more flexibility when building ads.
New Business Manager
It’s rumoured that Facebook are planning to update Business Manager to let agencies activate their clients’ campaigns faster than before. Which is great news for us!
Updates to Business Manager will apparently include:
- Seamless process for agencies to onboard new clients.
- Better way for agencies to manage clients’ historical reporting.
- Easier way to assign and organize assets to people.
Let us know when you have it!