Have you been wondering if TikTok ads are worth your time and money? If the answer is yes, then we have some good news for you! We’ve created a blog post about why TikTok ads might just work. Keep reading if you want to learn more about this new advertising opportunity.
Why you might be considering TikTok Ads
We’re always on the lookout for avenues that get better results for our clients, and we feel there’s no better time to give TikTok ads a go. TikTok ads just might be the next big thing, and if they work as well as we anticipate them to then this could become a very valuable advertising opportunity.
How TikTok Ads Work
When you create an ad on a different platform, like Facebook or Instagram for example, it’s usually based on targeting potential customers through interests shared by people that are similar to them. TikTok ads are different because they focus on the in-app experience, rather than just general interests that people might have.
The way these types of ads work is by pulling in people that are already using the app to watch ads through what they’re doing. We like this type of approach because it’s a more personal way of advertising, and will likely lead to better ROI for your marketing campaign.
Why TikTok Ads Might Be Worth Your Time And Money
There are a lot of reasons why these types of ads might be worth your time and money. Here are just a few of them:
- There is an opportunity to make new connections in the marketplace with people who have similar interests
- TikTok ads allow for more personalization than other online platforms, which means that you can create content more targeted towards your audience’s needs
- The advertising process is designed to be flexible so that you can change and update the content as needed
- TikTok ads provide a way for your brand to engage with an audience in a new way, which means it’ll give people another reason to follow your account.
- The great thing about TikTok is that they’re able to help brands find their niche within their audience. This means that if you’re a company trying to get your brand in front of more people, TikTok is the perfect place for you!
How to set up your TikTok Ad Account
Head over to https://www.tiktok.com/business/ and create your ad account.
The first step in setting up your TikTok ad account is by creating a campaign with the appropriate budget. This process can be done by following these steps:
- Click “Create Campaign” from the top of the dashboard
- Fill out all of the information needed for your campaign, like name and budget
- Choose an objective (e.g., Link Clicks)
- Choose an audience (e.g., 18+)
- You’ll then need to decide on which creatives you want to use – if you’re familiar with Facebook ads then using the TikTok ads manager should be relatively straightforward for you
- When you’re done, click “Create Campaign” and the process will be complete!